Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Here We Go Again

Weight loss is a lifetime challenge. Every once in a while I decide that I'm going to make it a priority and give myself all of these challenges to help, but it's so hard. It's that last few pounds that are just sitting around on my belly. The difficult part is that I like my fitness level right now, and I am enjoying the way I eat. I don't want to change. That's the honest truth. I need to make a commitment to change, even though I don't want to. For today, I've started blogging again. I wrote down what I am going to eat for the rest of the day. And I'm going to try one more new thing. I made a google task list that I wrote down many different weight loss strategies. Eat more fiber, eat more protein, do 10 extra pushups, that kind of thing. My plan is to check one off every day. So today I just need to drink my full bottle of water. I can do anything extra of course, but my focus is to make sure that I do that today. Tomorrow I am going to write down my meal plan for the day. That is my focus. Wednesday I am going to take 3 less bites at every meal. (That means leaving food on the plate!) Scary, but only one day. This could be good for me. Of course I am full of good ideas and lacking in the consistency/follow through piece. We'll see how this goes!

No comments: