Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Weigh-in

Weighed in this morning at 135. That's my pre-holiday weight. I'm gonna see if I can keep it there and below for the next couple of days, but it wasn't very hard to get back to that weight. Ananda and I went to the gym last night with all the New Year Resolution people at the gym. We did 20 min on the treadmill and then 15 on the bike. Man, I hate the bike. It hurts my ass. After the cardio we did some pull-ups and some abs. It helped me get down to 135.
Nate and I are eating a little healthier, and it feels so much better. Eating high fat, high sugar diet makes me feel so gross. I am more awake, and I sleep better when I eat better. Plus I've been drinking more water again.

1 comment:

Serrissa said...

Water is very important to flush all the crap out of your body. It will help you lose weight. Drink as much as you can.
Good job on the new weight.