Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Staying Active

Just checking in.  I've been staying active most days of the week.  I have not been eating well.  Ice cream has been the recent challenge.  I so enjoy having Nate prepare me a meal, it's so wonderful to have food delivered to you in  your chair.  If I could only train him to make something healthier for dessert.  I have not gained or lost any weight, just holding steady.  I realized after checking in with my friend Joanna that I have not been drinking nearly enough water.  I had been tricking myself.  After talking with her I realized that although I have been bringing my water bottle with me to work I hadn't been drinking barely any of it.  That's stupid.  So I'm back on track with water intake.  Back to kickboxing tonight, then maybe an off day tomorrow.  Then running Friday, hiking Saturday and something fun on Sunday.  The Great Aloha Run is on Monday.  I'll walk most of it.  Don't want to re-injure my knee and I haven't trained nearly as much as would have been necessary to run it.  But it will be fine either way.  Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post soon.  Oh yeah! Then Swamp Romp is in two weeks and we were able to talk two other people into joining us! We're not in good running shape, so it is going to hurt bad, but I'm excited about doing it once again!

No comments: