Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Trying to keep at it

So far for 2010 I have been able to at least work out regularly.  It is a challenge to get motivated for a 7:30pm class, but I'm making it work.  I haven't had a drink since New Year's Eve, and that was only a glass and a half.  I have not been able to motivate myself for any kind of strength training, but that wasn't one of my major goals anyway. I haven't quite met my goal for 5 workouts during the week.  I have gotten in at least two weekly classes, and then hiking one time on the weekends. This weekend I am going to run Saturday and hike on Sunday, so I will have gotten 4 workouts in.  (I consider a week Monday through Sunday)  I don't know how I'm ever going to make it to 5 workouts a week regularly, but I've heard it's possible. I've heard it's even possible to continue to have a life even with 5 workouts a week. 

1 comment:

Serrissa said...

Mary we used to work ou 7 days a week and sometimes twice within the day! so 5 is so possible. yeah my dishes were always dirty and my floors dirty but we did indeed work out all 7 days a week!!!!