Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Comfy Pants Challenge

On Facebook I'm starting a challenge to help get back in shape now that I have moved to North Carolina.  I've taken some time off and if you've followed my blog, I'm back to my original weight.  That would have scared me years ago, but now I know that bodies change, you gain and you lose and I know how to lose it in a healthy way.  The challenge is open to anyone, so if you'd like to join, let me know and I'll send you a link.  

My plan for this week is to incorporate more vegetables and fruit and quality meat into my day.  I will also do some sort of workout 3 times this week.  To make sure that happens, I have them scheduled into my calendar.  If I miss one for some reason I will reschedule it, not skip it.

My goal is to be able to fit comfortably back into my work clothes.  If I take this challenge seriously and don't fit into them at the end I will buy myself some bigger more comfortable ones.  However, I believe if I make some healthy habit changes I won't need to do that.  

Good luck to everyone who is participating!

No comments: