Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Getting Back to the Basics


I haven’t ran or worked out in a really long time, but I still managed to maintain my weight by eating healthy. I thought that maintaining my weight was solely because of how much I worked out, it’s a relief to know that isn’t true. However, I am going to get back into working out and getting into shape. Although paddling isn’t there anymore I am going to be a member of two gyms Bally’s and the NIU gym. I am hoping to have extra time to schedule in some workouts. I will be taking four classes and am currently looking for a job and my road time is going to be a lot. I will spend about 6.5 hours a week just driving to and from school. L Not fun. I have to do exercises in my head.

I think the best way to stay motivated and focused is when other people around you are motivated and focused on their goals. This is why blogs like this are so important.

Oh by the way that's my and my hot friend Mary!

No comments: