Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

Alright folks, it's that time of year again. I know I've done three posts today, but they each dealt with different subject matter. I want to be able to copy that last post and just update stats.
This year I plan on making a couple of changes.  My resolutions are as follows:

Personal-
  • I will organize my shop and make it look more professional. I will also keep it stocked with items.
  • Lose weight- 20 pounds this year. This will be accomplished by following my other resolutions
  • Workout 5 days a week. I'm going to have to quit kickboxing unfortunately, in March. I will then be able to afford to join the YMCA, where I can stop after work every day.
Professional-
  • Begin to receive supervision hours for licensure.
  • Start a Brag-a-binder for work

3 comments:

Arin said...

What's a brag-a-binder - I want to start one too!

Unknown said...

My supervisor was telling us at a meeting that it would be in our best interests to keep a file of all of the extra things we do for work- all of the books I make for kids, any training materials we put together. My friend and I coined the term brag-a-binder. Put all of your awesomeness into a file so you can bring it to your yearly supervision meeting or to an interview!

Serrissa said...

you love kickboxing. you are going to stop doing it?
a brag-a-binder sounds awesome! I love it!