Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

The End of 2009


So here we are, 2010, another year has gone by. 2009 wasn't as succesful as I hoped it would be, but I think the country as a whole felt the slump. I didn't get to see my family, I got furlough days at work, I gained some weight. No babies made or had, and no promotions in the professional world. I kind of feel like 2009 was a bit of a life-on-hold kind of a year.
Some things I did accomplish this past year:
I started kickboxing
I learned how to read Tarot cards
I got really good at writing Behavior Support Plans
I figured out how my job works
I hiked Kuliouou Ridge, the Makapuu Lighthouse, Kalauao "Waterfall" Hike, Likeke, Judd, Lanikai Pillboxes, the Koko Head Stairs, Olomana (first peak), Pu`u Piei,
Started my Etsy Shop and sold 3 items
I stopped drinking all the time
I got in contact with some old school friends through Facebook
I got a tennis racket and actually used it a few times
Went to Kona on vacation with Nathan's parents
Learned to scuba dive


Overall, it was a good year, pleasant and fun.  Nate and I didn't do anything crazy, but I think this next year is going to be fun!



 

1 comment:

Serrissa said...

Sounds like a lot of stuff to me!