Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

So close to my goal!

After food journaling for a while I got a feel for how much food I really need to eat and how often. Of course there are days that I pig out, or eat a taco bell meal but because I am eating healthy most of the time I have been able to keep this weight off for a month now. I have been hovering at 129, which is still mind-blowing to me. Like I said in an earlier post, I haven't been this weight in 12 years.  I re-evaluated my final goal weight. I had originally planned on getting to 120, but I have already had so many comments from people that I shouldn't lose any more weight, that I am going to plan for 125 and to stick there.  The weight loss has slowed down considerably and that's fine. I don't want to lose it fast, then gain it back. I want to stay where I'm at. I think this weight is pretty darn good. I am going to continue to weigh myself, but more to keep tabs to make sure I'm not gaining everything back. From now on my efforts will be more focused on getting some abs, and some more definition in my legs. I don't want to be crazy muscular, but I don't think there's any danger of that happening.  I only do the kickboxing on 2 days a week, so that's my only real weightlifting type of activity.

No comments: