Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Beginning of 2011

This year has been a year of financial and emotional roller coasters.  Nathan and I are struggling to keep our mortgage reasonable and still put money away into savings.  At the same time we haven't been back to the east coast in 2 years.  Through it all, 2010 actually ended up on a positive note.  I got to do tons of cool stuff including another Great Aloha Run, the Swamp Romp as Joanna's bridesmaids, my Mom came to visit, I started getting my supervision for licensure, Titus had surgery and now is walking without pain, found the Flylady and Byron Katie, took a finance class, started meditating, lost 15 pounds, and had the best high tech skype Christmas.  I was able to start eating healthier, I now eat 6 small meals a day which includes food which I believe to be healthy.  I have been able to leave out the sweetener in my coffee and now can enjoy unsweetened tea.  So, although it's been said, "2010, Never again" it wasn't so bad.
I'm starting 2011 at 134 pounds.  I'd like to lose 9.  125 would be a good weight to try to stay at.  I was feeling really good at 128 a few months ago.  I don't think I want to be any less than 125.  This year I want to run the Great Aloha Run, do the Swamp Romp again, and get my licensure paperwork together so I'm ready to take the test next year when it's time.  I'm going to switch from Kickboxing to Tae Kwon Do and hopefully get Ananda to do it with me.  I also want to go back to Yoga, since I am back to being the least flexible person on planet Earth.  2011 is going to be awesome.

No comments: