Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Slowly, But Surely

The scale is moving down slowly but surely. Even with my drinking setback this weekend. It's so hard not to have a glass of wine when your friends are over. Then of course, I ate too much because we were barbecuing, but the scale still went down a little because I've been working out. I couldn't go to kickboxing class yesterday, but I'm going tonight and Thursday.
I've been listening to this book on CD, "The Flight of the Phoenix" and it's so sad. It's almost painful to listen to, but I want to because it's a good story. I want to go back and listen to the end right now, but I can't because I'm at work. I even know how it ends and I can't stay away.

I changed out my old garbage disposal this weekend. I had a few people over to help. We kind of took turns changing different parts and making sure that it went in correctly. All in all it went well, with only a few minor issues. I even got to buy a hacksaw so I could cut the piping to the correct measurement. Good times. Now I know how they go in if anybody needs any help.

2 comments:

Arin said...

Holy crap Mary! I can't believe you replaced it yourself - and had to use a hacksaw!

Our toilet runs all the time because of a problem with something in the tank - have any interest in flying to Philly and fixing that up for us?

And nice work on the weight loss! How's the toe?

Serrissa said...

i seen the movie the flight of the phoenix but I am not sure if the movie was based on the book