Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weigh In

Well, like I said, I wasn't expecting any miracles. I weighed in at 143 this morning. Not too bad. I didn't really expect for the number to drop. I worked out plenty, but during the daytime I haven't been walking around much and I certainly didn't eat that well this week. So, staying at 143, and not going up to 145 is good. My toe doesn't hurt and it doesn't seem to affect it to walk around any more. I will still be careful and tape it up, but I am not going sit around as much. I try to do a lot of walking at my job, I go to classrooms and pick kids up instead of calling and having them sent to me.

2 comments:

Serrissa said...

If it doesn't hurt to walk, I would extend my walking if you can. Walking is a great workout.

Unknown said...

Yes! I think now that the toe doesn't hurt to walk, walking is going to be my big workout. I believe tennis is probably a bad idea due to the fast turning on your feet that it involves. So I am going to walk my doggies for sunrise tomorrow. It's such a great time to walk them, cause there's no one around, but other dog owners.