Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lanikai (Again)

Today we ran the loop again and I decided to time everyone. I ran it in 25:30. The other times were 27:43, 29:40, and 32:00. That way we all have a time to beat. I'm looking up a run for Saturday morning so we can mix it up. That website, mapmyrun.com is awesome. It has a whole bunch of runs that people have mapped out already and you can add in the one you've been doing. I did do pushups with Ananda and Karen after the run, so that's one of the two times I need to do pushups this week. I have been drinking an okay amount of water, but I still need to step it up. I realized at 5:20pm, right before we ran that I had only had a small glass of water. If I'm gonna be running that's not enough. I've been trying to drink decaf tea at work instead of diet coke or coffee. That will help a little.
Watched the Biggest Loser tonight, interesting show, they do a lot of cool stuff and lose a ton of weight. I wish they didn't vote each other off to win the game though. It seems like they should do something else, I don't know how, but after all the work they do to get voted off because you're the biggest threat (you're doing so well) seems counterproductive. Anyway, pretty cool show. I definitely liked seeing the "today" shots. Neat to see that they keep working after the show.
I was going to start putting less carbs on my plate starting with last night's dinner, but that didn't work out so well. Yesterday I had rice and today I had pasta. It was delicious, but it is bringing me down. Only because I can't handle my portion sizes, I end up eating way too much carbs.
Off to bed, will try to do something active tomorrow. (Oh yeah, I took Titus for a short hike yesterday and I think I'll do that again soon, it was fun)

No comments: