Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

This Week

This week I missed running on Wednesday because I had to go to work until late. I decided to run on Thursday night. It ended up pouring halfway through my run, so it wasn't the best run I've ever done. Friday night I was at Queens Hospital until really late, waiting for someone to do an assessment. Saturday morning I woke up to do Yoga and I'm really glad that I woke up to do it. It was a good workout, and much needed after having only run in the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping that we're going paddling tomorrow morning, I'm just waiting on what time we would be going.

Thursday's Lanikai Loop time: 26:25. I'm hoping to lose 4 pounds before Thanksgiving. That's my goal. That means 1 pound every week for the next 4 weeks.

1 comment:

Serrissa said...

That's a good goal. Thanksgiving is a hard one though because there is aways great food! I should get on losing a few pounds before TG because I know that I will gain that day for sure. I love devil eggs but mayo is the devil! ha!