Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

4 Day Weekend

Weight- 143
So far I've started off pretty good and I'm on track for my weight loss goal. Yesterday we had the day off, but I ate the same thing for lunch that I would have eaten if I had gone to work. I had my half chicken sandwich with mustard on it, and I had a granola bar and an oatmeal for my snacks. I actually made a pan of brownies cause Nate requested it, but I didn't have any. I need to stop telling myself that if it's in the house I can't help myself. I have more self-control than that. I know it makes it easier if it's not in the house, but for those occasions that there are treats in the fridge, I can't let that be an excuse to eat too much.
Ananda and I are going to play tennis. I am going to bring my jump rope to add some cardio to our workout. I'm also going to add in some pushups if I'm not too sore after playing. My back hurts from Thursday's workout. If I keep it up, eat well today and tomorrow and do exercise today and tomorrow, then do my regular workouts for the rest of the week I should be able to hit my next goal- 142 by next Saturday,

No comments: