Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Checking in

Well, it's obvious that when I stop blogging, I'm not making my weight loss a priority. I still haven't gained or lost any weight. But that is because I haven't really been putting any effort in. I have been going to kickboxing, which is good, but it's not enough. The rainy weather gave me an excuse not to walk with Ananda this week. I have been saying, and it's still true that I need to find something else for exercise that I can pick up and go do any time, like running. That was one thing that I could do any time, just throw on my running stuff and go. I am just not feeling motivated enough to go for a walk. Even though I love my dogs, Gizmo is still a puppy and attacks Titus while we're walking and I end up getting frustrated with them. Really it's not a good excuse, I should teach my dogs to be better on leash, but that takes even more effort, which I was trying to avoid. Well, I guess the weight loss isn't going to happen without effort. I was thinking about waking up early to walk the dogs in the morning. There are less people (and other dogs) out before 6:30am. If I go for a walk at 6, then I can be back by 6:30, shower and get ready for work still. I know that's what I should do.
Okay, making a commitment this week. I will do my regular kickboxing on Monday and Thursday. On Sunday I will walk the dogs in the morning. And I will get up on... Wednesday morning and walk the dogs. I can do it at least one workday morning. Also hopefully Saturday Ananda and I will play tennis or go for a walk. Either is fine.
Commitment to taking the dogs for a long walk on Sunday and Wednesday mornings. I sure hope this helps out with the weight I'm bound to put on due to the Superbowl Pupu party at Kara and Eli's.

Mary Alyce Michaela Preston
A VIP Member of the Moose
Bell Ringers of America Club

2 comments:

Serrissa said...

Superbowl Pupu contest! I'm missing it again.
What are you making?

Serrissa said...

I am having a hard time too. I am going to try to run today.