Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back Pain

Well, this week I was right on target. Tuesday and Thursday I went to kickboxing, had a great class, sweat my ass off and did tons of pushups. However, we did leg raises or scissor kicks, whatever they're called. You put your hands under your butt, and scissor kick your legs. It's a great ab workout, but I think it was a little too much for my back, because my lower back is sore now. I guess I'm supposed to rest my back and not workout. Hmm. Maybe a hike.
I did drink a few beers last night and I'm feeling a little bloated. I really would like to do something.

1 comment:

Arin said...

Back pain stinks. Take it easy until it feels a little bit better - as my back doctor said to me "listen to the back!". So if something you are doing hurts, stop doing it. Otherwise, a light exercise might be just what you need.