Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Moving Backwards

Didn't really want to write today, because it sucks to have to write bad news. But that's also part of the process. I actually gained a pound this weekend. That really blows. I thought I was doing pretty good, and maybe the scale won't stay there for long, but I hate to gain any weight. Tonight is my kickboxing class, maybe that will help bring it back around, but today I am feeling big. I have to get back into gear. The good thing is that we have our meals planned for this week already, so there should be no excessive over eating in the evenings this week.
Plan- tonight- kickboxing, tomorrow- tennis?, wednesday- off, thursday- kickboxing, friday- off. Want to get to 144 by the weekend.

3 comments:

Serrissa said...

What kind of meals do you have planned? Sometimes they may have more calories then you think. I am down two pounds from the other day because I decreased my calorie intake. And by the end of the week if I continue I should be back down to 125.

When we were working out before your wedding we were working our asses off, paddling, running, yoga, pilates, etc. Maybe you need to kick up your cardio a little bit more. Not sure how much workout you get when you play tennis.

I got a good workout doing the pill boxes from your house. That was an awesome workout because it was a long walk and then the incline.

Anyhow I do really believe that weight can be controlled more by food intake then exercise. I used to believe the complete opposite but now I don't. Both of course is the best.

I am sure you will reach your goal for 2009! I have to start running to get started on my 350 running goal! It's -4 here today but should get up to 10 and tomorrow -6 and high of 1. LOL,it's just funny, but NOT.

Unknown said...

It's not that the food I plan isn't low enough calorie. When I stick to my plan I do great. However, this weekend, I did not even make a menu to stick to. I believe it takes both exercise and calorie intake. I see a lot of skinny people with no muscle or definition and I don't want to look like that. Of course, I don't want to be fat either. I do need to step up my cardio, but truthfully I just need to do SOMETHING. It's when I slack off that I gain or maintain. I know I can do it, I have to get serious.

Serrissa said...

You can do it! Planning is great, keep that up.