Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Good Eats





I have been eating some very tasty things this week. Breakfast one banana cut up with four or five strawberries. On avg a banana is about 105 calories and 1 large strawberry is 9. A healthy breakfast. For lunch the other day I have some really good feta and spinach chicken links (70 Calories each) cooked with half a green bellpepper in garlic. Tonight I am having ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning with green peppers all under 350 Calories and very very tasty.

2 comments:

Arin said...

love the pictures! you need your own food network show.

Unknown said...

I love the idea of the pictures of your food! You guys could see how disgusting I eat sometimes. Then again, sometimes we eat pretty well. I would definitely eat better if I had to take a picture of everything before I ate it.