Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

YOU GUYS ROCK


This blog has inspired me to create a whole new myspace page dedicated to being healthy. Thanks Mary. I am still going to be a part of this blog because I love it. I just wish it would send you an email or something to let you know when someone has made a new post.

Here is the link to my new page: My MySpace URL: myspace.com/livelongerlivehealthy

I am going to put the link to this blogger on that site as well.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very thankful for you guys and all the support throughout the last year. Getting healthy, thin and hot together was so much fun. You guys ROCK!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't figure out how to make it send you a notification when someone posts on it. I like the new myspace page. I put the link to your page at the top of my blog so everyone can check it out.