Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Running Times

Quick post for today. Wanted to report in that I have not, I repeat, have not met my goal of drinking one bottle of water every day. How pathetic is that? I am renewing this goal for the upcoming week. I will drink water every day.

Denby and I ran the Lanikai loop yesterday. I clocked us at 26:43. That's pretty good for my second run around the loop in a while. We started and finished at the boat ramp. I'm going to continue to clock us so I can see if we're making progress.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to take a picture of Titus today in his new life jacket. Yesterday Nate and I took Titus down to Hawaii Kai during low tide. We bought him a life jacket that has handles on the top, so you can actually pick him up out of the water. We put it on him and had him swim, and he actually did really well! He didn't struggle like he usually does, the vest held him up so he could paddle. He usually panics, and has hated swimming for that reason. Plus, I don't think he's very buoyant. Anyway, I have to take a picture of him in his swim gear, it's really cute and really, really funny.

I took a picture of Titus in his jacket!

Here Nate is showing how you can pick him up with the handles.

2 comments:

Serrissa said...

OMG, that is the cutest life jacket ever!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I know, right? Too bad we only used it a few times. I think we still have it somewhere.