Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Great Sadness

Well, I was going to go to my kickboxing class tonight even though my toe is broke. I thought better of it about 10 minutes before I normally leave. I needed to do something so that the scale dips to 140 on Tuesday. I pulled out some old workout DVDs. I did the kickboxing part of the "10 Minute Solutions" and then did what was supposed to be a Pilates workout. I thought it was going to be an hour, but it was only a half hour. So I went into my bedroom afterwards and did some shadowboxing, situps and pushups. I'm glad I didn't go to the class tonight, since while I was shadowboxing my toe did start to hurt a little worse again. At least I could decide what moves to do and didn't put too much pressure on it. I feel like I did an okay workout.

The worse part of tonight is that I had a pre-workout snack and ate pasta for dinner to prepare for the class. I usually eat a little more because I know I'm going to the class. I don't feel like the DVDs were anywhere near as good of a workout. I'm going to have to do another video tomorrow.

Nate just mentioned Cold Stone Creamery. Man, what a jerk. I love Cold Stone. I told him I would drive him there, but I wasn't getting anything.

I'm just going to keep thinking about the nice abs I'm going to have in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Serrissa said...

Good call on no kickboxing, your toe would have killed later. And good call on no icecream too. I been doing well. I increased my walk to 10 miles. Boring as hell on the treadmill but a good workout. I am down to 123 now. But I have been really paying attention to what I eat and recording everything I can. I had that one bad saturday. I am going to a party tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I can stay focused. I am going to try to get something healthy tonight at the restuarant.