Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3 for Me

I am loving that Jen is blogging about the 30 day challenge and getting alot of feedback from friends.  It's making it easier to stick to my guns.  Also, I didn't realize that I would be feeling side effects of being tired and some stomach issues.  It helps to know I'm not the only one.  I am thinking that I need to get one of the foods that is higher in carbs that is still paleo friendly.  I just read on another blog that gave some examples.  Cashews, onions, and coconut milk are on the list.  There was also liver, but that is just not happening, and processed lunch meat, but that was an example of what not to eat.  So I should stop at the store on the way home and grab some cashews and coconut milk.  I'm also not 100% sure about sweet potatoes yet.  I'm still researching whether they are allowed or not.  If they are, I'm going to get one.

No comments: