Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 27 for me!

This paleo thing has been really good for me.  I feel healthy.  I am going to continue it.  I have figured out many tasty recipes and they're GOOD!  I went to the grocery store today, and although I only have a few days left, technically, I didn't buy anything to reintroduce.  I just bought paleo stuff.  I'm not really feeling motivated to eat the other stuff.  I can't believe it.  I believe it was really important to do this for at least 30 days, any less before reintroducing and I may not have been able to control myself.  I'm feeling like I could continue to refuse shit food for the rest of my life.  I am going to try like hell, anyway.  I'm going to keep my coffee black, and I'm going to do my best not to eat any grains.  Definitely only when it's a treat for me.  I may have some dark chocolate first.  We have a big block of it, that I bought before I started the challenge.  It was meant for chocolate covered pretzels.  I will probably still make those for Nate and dip some fruit into it for me.  Now that sounds yummy.
Yesterday I made the most delicious bacon wrapped steak cubes.  Freaking delicious.  Today I made pumpkin coconut soup, also really, really good. This afternoon I put together some paleo chili, and easy paleo coleslaw.  For those of you who don't know much about paleo, check out the whole9 link on the side of the blog.  This week I've got an eggplant to cook up for lunches, some top sirloin for lunches, and ground meat for hamburgers on Tuesday.  I've got my menus all planned out.  I totally encourage people to give this a whirl.

No comments: