Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

End of Week 1

Today was the end of day 7.  I felt great.  Kickboxing was good, I can't say that it was because of how I've been eating necessarily, but I felt really good.  I had really great focus, and although I didn't have any crazy bursts of energy, I didn't get tired.  I felt like I could have kept going when the class was over.  Should have stayed for Zumba after!
For dinner I made this great curry chicken.  I subbed sweet potatoes for regular white potatoes, and didn't have any rice.  It was good.  I found the recipe here.  The amount of water to add seemed like a lot to me so I only put in one cup instead of three and it was still runny.  I was thinking about adding even less next time.  I'm assuming I was supposed to add the water at the end with the coconut milk, the recipe wasn't real clear.  Anyway, it was tasty and i have a bunch left over.  I'm thinking tomorrow I will have some of the leftovers with some broccoli and cauliflower, or maybe I'll bring it for lunch.  The minor spice/heat of the curry left me feeling really full.
So, still going strong with the Paleo Challenge, it's much easier than it was in the beginning.  Seems like I'm feeling good because I'm eating healthy. 

No comments: