Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

4 miles Down....8 more to go

4 miles down! I managed to run 4 miles on the treadmill today. It’s wasn’t so bad, but I doubt I could have ran further. Okay maybe a little further but I didn’t want too. I ran that in 37:47 which is about 9:26 minute mile. The come back is going well. I figure I will be running 5 miles in a few weeks. Although I had my work Holiday party last night I kept the drinks to a minimum. For appetizers I had one coconut shrimp and a piece of this Artichoke thingy (small piece because it was cooked in mayo and something else). No bread or butter, however I did have a Chocolate log which was very very good. The dinner was fairly healthy, chicken and broccoli with a few small red potatoes. It was also very tasty.

When I came home from the gym, which I worked out my legs a about 6 leg machines and worked my abs and ran 4 miles, Josh was cooking a pizza. I figured if I had two slices that would be 400 calories. Then I opened the oven and it didn’t look that good so I decided that a chicken burger would be much tastier. So I had me a chicken burger on a whole wheat bun with pickles, grilled onions, fat free cheese, lettuce, ketchup and mustard. On the side I had grilled onions and zucchini. I managed to have about the same amount of calories but a lot more food and a lot better.

I am pretty sure if I keep on track I will be at my 117 goal on January 1st 2008. I am getting ready to prepare for my year follow up blog. It’s been a truly difficult year but a truly great year. I look forward to recapping and hopefully I can find some great pictures to show my progress, but it’s going to be hard because I lost a lot of them when the computer crashed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent work hitting the 4 mile mark! Man it's easy to get stuck at 3. I can't wait to see the blog with picture progress. Maybe I'll pull together something similar, if I get motivated enough. Either way, I think we've both managed to get back on track. What a relief, it's so easy to eat terrible and be lazy.