Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 1





I went to the gym today. Ran 3 miles on the tread and it took me 29:20! And then I came home and showered, ate lunch and napped for a very long time. I am going to go to the gym everyday except for Christmas because they are closed until the New Year. No need to wait until the new year to get started.

Now that all the food is done and over with I can get back to eating normally and healthy. I need to drop these 5 pounds that I picked up this season and work towards some killer abs. Plus I miss lifting weights a lot. I was starting to see lots of results after two months and then I just stopped, but now I am back. I love going to the gym. When school starts up again I will have to find or make time to go. The weekends are pretty clear and Thursdays so that is 3 days.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent work! It does feel good to work out. Not eating well is making me feel gross. I can't wait until all of the fatty food is gone.

Serrissa said...

My entire body is hurting still. I did the elliptical for 45 mins to move my body but it still hurts. I didn't even run fast.
I am hoping running tomorrow won't be this bad.

Unknown said...

Nice. It's gonna hurt for a little while. But it'll feel good soon enough. I hurt myself donating clothes at goodwill today. Picked up a bag wrong. I got a full-body massage through Kaiser. It felt pretty good, but it means I'm not running tonight. That does not help the holiday weight goal. I gained 2 pounds, and I'm really trying to make it to new year at 135. That's 2 pounds to lose before Tuesday. I don't know if it's gonna happen.

Serrissa said...

Sure it is. That is nothing. You can do it. All the Holiday goodies should be over. And just make sure New Years eve is in moderation.
Couldn't find anyone to take your clothes? Hope you are walking around in clothes that fit now and not walking around with your pants falling down.