Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Yoga

Saturday morning Ananda, Debby and I met at 7am and ran the 6 mile course. It is so much cooler at that time of the morning. You still sweat your ass off, but not as much as when you run after 8, when the sun is already up. It was great to be done by 8am. We spotted Jeanie, Dan and Joanna getting ready to go out on the one man. We chatted for a while and then Ananda and I actually got ourselves over to the Y and did a yoga class. It felt good to stretch after running. It was a good class, Kevin's is a lot of stretching, not too much workout. I was really, really sore though on Sunday. One of my back muscles was cramped up from yoga and then sitting at the sewing machine all day. It felt really good to get in that much of a workout.
I actually ate better this weekend as well. That is good because I think I work out enough, but if I start to eat as poorly as I have been, I'm gonna gain back a lot of weight. So this weekend my one badly done meal was the pancakes on Sunday morning. Other than that I ate my regular eggs on Saturday morning, had smaller lunches and did not fill my plate with carbs. Nate and I shared pretzel bites from the Pretzelmaker, but because I ate some of those I didn't put any carbs with my dinner, I just had some steak and brussel sprouts. I feel really good today. It makes your body feel so much better when you're eating right.
Nate bought me new sneakers for Christmas so hopefully my body will also feel a little better after running.
This week:
Run tonight
Tuesday- 4:00pm class at the Y
Wednesday- run
Thursday- 8am Turbo Kick class
Friday- off
Saturday- run at 7am
Sunday- off

No comments: