Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Jungle Gym


Didn't write this morning because I was too busy out and about being awesome.  I made a spur of the moment decision at 6:15am after a brief dog walk that I should go for a run.  I donned the vibrams and took off.  The sun was just rising and I decided to sprint as fast as I could to the closest park.  It's only about 2 blocks away. I then proceeded to kick the jungle gyms ass.  I creamed the monkey bars with my pullups, whipped the castle bridge with my squats and climbed the shit out of the swirly ladder.  The swings took a total beating with my super pumps (aka swinging on the swings).  I climbed a tree, planked and pushupped, dive bombed from a bench and leapt over the chain link fence.  After that I got a quick sip of water and tore off down the road back to my cave.
Get off your ass.  This workout was superfun.  I'm exhausted, all of my muscles are sore, I got to work on time and I'm in a great mood.  Highly recommended.

P.S.- No animals or jungle gym equipment was actually hurt during this episode.

No comments: