Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feeling Stronger, Weighing the Same

Went to kickboxing class again last night. Before I went to the class I watched a youtube video for some inspiration. This is pretty crazy, the guy moves so fast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8YYZGvKM-8
The class was fun, I always feel bad for whoever partners up with me. They have to show me how to hold the pads so no one gets hurt. I'm getting better pretty fast, but it's a little frustrating knowing that you might be holding up the other person's workout. Luckily it's not all sparring, a lot of it is also individual technique work or situps, pushups etc, so they still get a crazy workout for the most part. I think I need to actually practice the moves outside of class in front of the mirror, but it's not the same when you're not punching a bag or a pad.

Feeling very sore today, but weighing in at 145. I seem to need maybe one more thing during the week exercise wise. And less ice cream, but come on, what's more realistic.

Plan for the week- Today- Jump rope or Tennis, Wednesday- off, Thursday- Kickboxing class, Friday- off (maybe jump rope if I'm not too sore), Saturday- Tennis and/or Hike

Goal- 144. I just need that one pound to go!

1 comment:

Serrissa said...

Keep with it. Especially if you feel better. I'll check out that class when I am there.