Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fighting to conquer Sunday


My struggles with the weekend continue. I didn't do so bad yesterday earlier in the day. I had one egg, mixed in some salsa and had half of a bagel with it. For lunch I followed my plan- tuna melt with healthier modifications. Then we headed out to the dog park and on the way home we hit the grocery store. And we bought chips. Damn it. If they're not in the house I can't eat them. But in the house they were. Bobby was on his way over to get the rest of his stuff, (he was supposed to move out on the 1st) and I had to talk to him about charging him rent since it is now the 14th of December. So I had a glass of wine and while I was drinking wine I started making brownies. Because we have brownie mix. I also had 3 beers. At least I stopped with the drinking, had a glass of iced tea with dinner. And dinner was good- I made roast pork with a salad on the side. I gave Nate most of the leftover rice, but I had to have a bite. Then Nate served out some cheesecake ice cream. Wow, to write all of that down makes me feel awful. Half a bag of chips, 3 beers, 2 glasses of wine, 2 brownies and a huge bowl of cheesecake (Ben and Jerry's) ice cream.
This morning it was sunny out by 9am, and since Ananda didn't wake up to play tennis, I went for a run. It felt really good. I ran pretty fast down past Kailua Beach, then I did some half-pushups on a bench and some tricep dips on same bench. I walked and jogged back since my knee was twinging a little. Then when I got back I practiced some punches and kicks since I'm trying not to be a big loser in kickboxing class. I actually made a good choice for lunch, and now I'm bored.
This is the point where I usually start eating something terribly bad for me. I am not going to do that today. I'm going to have to do something so I'm not bored anymore.

2 comments:

Serrissa said...

Wow, why do you have all that stuff in your house. I am so glad I took those cookies to the party because I really wanted some today but they were all out of the house. I was lazy all day long! It was nice to be lazy for one day. But can't do that over my break.

Unknown said...

It's been so rainy here. Usually I would walk the dogs or we would go somewhere. Yeah, Nate buys bad stuff. And then I eat it.