Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

So Far, So Good

Played some tennis with Ananda this morning, ate eggs and a half of a bagel for breakfast. For lunch Nate asked for some pasta with a butter sauce, so I made some for him and put less butter sauce on mine and added some tofu that I fried. Yum. Not extremely healthy, but better than my normal Saturday lunch. Dinner is chicken with mixed frozen veggies. The challenge for today is the beer that Bobby will most likely have at his place when we stop by there later. Maybe I need to bring a drink for myself....

3 comments:

Serrissa said...

Butter sauce, that sounds kind of gross. However, I did have some butter at Texas Roadhouse, it's so good and I ate a lot of bread because I was so hungry and the food took a long time. I said if butter taste like this all the time I would eat it. They mix the cinnamin or something sweet.

Unknown said...

It's surprisingly tasty. Nate's always suggesting things that sound gross to me at first, but then I try it because they usually end up being quite good. We put butter in the pasta and add garlic or onions or some simple spices.

Serrissa said...

Oh I am sure it tasty awesome! I don't even keep butter in my house. When people come over for a bbq and we have corn on the cob I have to go buy butter.